The Decarbonization 101 course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge, tools, and strategies needed to navigate the ever-changing landscape of corporate decarbonization.
Upon completion of this course, learners will have an understanding of:
- The principles and significance of corporate decarbonization in the context of addressing climate change, including motivations, benefits, and challenges.
- How to effectively engage in carbon accounting for informed decision-making, emphasizing the importance of granular data, transparent reporting, internal controls, and data quality.
- How to develop meaningful decarbonization targets, assess baseline data, envision mitigation scenarios, and create tailored roadmaps to guide their organizations toward sustainable and resilient decarbonization practices.
- The decarbonization technologies and solutions landscape.
- 4 Modules
- 16 Lessons
- 4 Quizzes
- 1:30 Hour(s) total for course completion
This course is suitable for sustainability leaders and teams, finance, accounting, audit, legal, and compliance teams engaged with sustainability reporting, executive leaders, and management.